Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
This acrylic case design is for the V4N4G0N, aka VANAGON, or V4N PCB or V4N drop in compatible PCB's with the same USB location. This case is using O-Ring mounting instead of stick on gaskets. This case features additional customization with an accent color in place of the rest of the number row.
- The case uses a plate designed specifically for this case. If you have already assembled a plate with your PCB you will need to de-solder if it isn't hot swap. You can substitute with other 1.6mm thick options if our plate materials aren't your style. The plate files are located here.
- The plate provided is a universal plate that fits Jetvan or split space variants. A separate plate option is available for V4N4G0RTH0N which is an ortho drop in compatible PCB.
- The case features semi hard round O-rings on the top and bottom of the plate to keep the plate nice and secure, as well as helping damping and feel.
- The case features optional feet that give it a 5 degree typing angle.
- See the build guide here for additional case install details, with the only change being the o-rings vs the stick on gaskets.
- The case featured in the product pictures has DSS Neon Nights, White POM plate, and Frosted Opaque White acrylic with Silver hardware and an Opaque Yellow Accent Color.
Additional case hardware color photos are here.
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.