The Training Wheel 40, or TW40 for short, is a 40% that features a base keycap kit compatible footprint while offering a way to dip your toes in the <60% size.
There are multiple layout options available and full punctuation on base layers so it is extremely usable, and a great way get into layers for the number row, function row, and other keys found on >60%'s.
This sale Includes the Following:
- Assembled PCB (only switches need to be soldered).
- Budget Skeleton Case
- White FR4 Base Plate
- White FR4 Switch Plate
- Standoffs and Screws
General PCB Info:
- Assembled PCB, only soldering required is switches
- RGB header for RGB strip to be soldered on. (shown in acrylic case product pics)
- Flashed and tested with a default layout before shipping
- Full QMK Support, including ability to easily program in QMK Configurator
- VIA Support (Pending Approval)
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- USB Type-C cable
- MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in or snap in PCB Mount Stabilizers (plate mount not supported)
General Product Info:
- This sale only includes the PCB (if added), budget case, and budget case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.