Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
This laser cut acrylic case design is for the Tidbit PCB kit by Nullbits. The case is drop in compatible, You only need to remove the bottom screws, and then add the acrylic bottom to the stack and screw it all back together. Note that the product pictures of the bottom is missing a few screws, but all the access holes are there for the final version.
- Frosted Glacier Blue with a Clear split top is shown in the product pics with an EPBT blue set.
- There are multiple top layer add-ons available to help showcase the components up top.
- A switch plate is available as an add-on for stability, but is not required to use the case.
- Optional case feet give the case a 5 degree typing angle.
Additional case hardware color photos are here.
- For attaching the PCB to the bottom of the case, only silver screws are provided.
- Build Guide is here.
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.