Spacey Acrylic Keyboard Case and PCB
Spacey, designed by Vanilla Keyboards is a 45/65% keyboard with a little personality. Hosting ortholinear alphas with traditional modifiers, diamond shaped arrows, rotary encoder, and a couple optional spacebars at the top of the board, it's a balance between functional and unique.
For additional info and discussion please check out the channel in the 40% discord or the Vanilla Keyboards discord. A build guide is also available there.
This sale Includes the Following:
- Through Hole diodes. (Will need to be soldered)
- Standoffs, screws,
- Acrylic Case
- Rotary encoder add-on option
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- Elite C Microcontroller Required. The Pro Micro does not have enough pins to support this keyboard.
- USB Type-C cable
- MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in or snap in PCB Mount Stabilizers (plate mount not supported)
General Acrylic Case Info:
- Wood tops are no longer available.
- Additional knob and encoder options can be found here
- The case uses a mount style where the switch plate has standoffs that extend through the pcb and attach to the acrylic bottom of the case. All hardware for case installation is included.
- Choice of top spacebar row layout or standard top row layout cutouts
- Choice of diamond arrow cluster or standard arrow cluster cutouts
- Choice of clear bottom layer to show off the PCB
- Comes with removable feet to run flat typing angle or 5 degree typing angle
Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
Additional case hardware color photos are here.
Additional switch plate color photos are here.
This sale only includes the case, case hardware, and universal 36mm x 6mm x 1.5mm silicone feet. Addtional options are available as add-ons but are only included if they are selected. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
All cases are made to order. The latest timelines are updated here.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns