Spacey Group Buy (Group Buy Ended)
$40.00 Sale • Save
Spacey, designed by Vanilla Keyboards is a 45/65% keyboard with a little personality. Hosting ortholinear alphas with traditional modifiers, diamond shaped arrows, rotary encoder, and a couple optional spacebars at the top of the board, it's a balance between functional and unique.
For additional info and discussion please check out the channel in the 40% discord or the Vanilla Keyboards discord.
Build guide is here (Coming Soon)
This sale Includes the Following:
- Through Hole and SMD diodes. (soldered by you, but you have the choice between SMD and Through Hole)
- Standoffs, screws, white FR4 bottom plate, and FR4 switch plate for a budget sandwich style setup
- Acrylic Case add-on option (The case is drop in compatible)
- Rotary encoder add-on option
- Metal polished knob add-on option
General PCB Info:
- Soldering required is switches, diodes, and the Elite C
- PCB will be blue and the FR4 plates will be white
- Full QMK Support, including ability to easily program in QMK Configurator
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- Elite C Microcontroller Required. The Pro Micro does not have enough pins to support this keyboard.
- USB Type-C cable
- MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in or snap in PCB Mount Stabilizers (plate mount not supported)
General Acrylic Case Info:
- Available in all the in-stock colors with some new wood top options
- Wood Top Options are here.
- Wood layer option is not clear coated, and will need some form of clear coat to avoid future issues.
- Choice of hardware color between Silver, Black, and Gold
- Choice of top spacebar row layout or standard top row layout cutouts
- Choice of diamond arrow cluster or standard arrow cluster cutouts
- Choice of clear bottom layer to show off the PCB
- Flat Bottom or Incline options with incline featuring a 5° typing angle with the feet. The case will only include the feet or hardware depending on the selection for flat bottom or incline options.
Group Buy Details:
GB will run until (2/4/21)
There is a 4-6 week timeline after the group buy closes for shipping to begin.
Please note that this is a Group Buy. There can be delays and set-backs. The timeline is only an estimate. By adding this item to your cart and purchasing you agree that you understand everything above. You will be charged immediately for this item. There are no refunds or cancellations on these orders.
For future news, please refer to our GB Updates page.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns