Space Space, designed by pockets, is a board that features a unique bottom mounted encoder setup to pair with a slim ortho layout with a gap for the thumb row.
If you are looking for a case to pair with it there is an acrylic option. When buying with a case you will save $5, but you must purchase the PCB through the case product options.
General PCB Info:
- Rotary Encoders are included, but knobs/wheels are only available with the acrylic case
- Assembled PCB, only soldering required is switches
- RGB headers on the bottom to DIY underglow or add wheel glow.
- Full QMK Support, including ability to easily program in QMK Configurator
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- USB Type-C cable
- MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in or snap in PCB Mount Stabilizers (plate mount not supported)
General Product Info:
- This sale only includes the PCB. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.