Smoothie Split- Inspired by a love of uniform stagger and lack of keycap compatibility, the smoothie split is a board for people that know what they want out of their layout. 40 keys, split layout, and large corner blockers will make you the talk of the town as they ask how you type numbers or use the ctrl key.
Shoutout to Brooke for the idea and the amazing PCB silk design and Taylor at AD for the PCB design.
If you need a PCB you must select it in the drop down when configuring the case.
Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
Additional case hardware color photos are here.
Additional switch plate color photos are here.
Additional Layer Color Selection Help Photos are here.
General Acrylic Case Info:
- The case features semi hard O-Rings on the top and bottom of the plate to keep everything nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- There are multiple switch plate material options.
- Build Guide is here.
- The case features a 5° typing angle with the feet installed.
- Cork feet add-ons are available, but cases by default will ship with silicone bumpers. Damascus Engraving add-on for the cork feet is also available.
- The case featured in the product pictures is Frosted Cherry Blossom, Purple POM plate, Purple hardware, the optional cork feet, and custom DES caps from asymplex.
General PCB Info:
- White Soldermask with Green Silkscreen
- USB-C and USB-C connections for the splits
- Only soldering required is switches
- Flashed with a default VIAL layout and tested before shipping.
- Can be fully plug and play configured using VIAL.
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- USB Type-C cable and USB Type C-C cable for the interconnects
- MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in or snap in PCB Mount Stabilizers (plate mount not supported)
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the PCB (if added), case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.