This laser cut acrylic case design is for the Seigaiha PCB kit by Yiancar Designs and sold at NovelKeys. The case is fully drop in compatible due to the gasket mounted pcb.
- The case is PCB Gasket mount, with strips of gasket foam on top and bottom of the PCB to hold it in place.
- Build Guide is here. Due to the non standard PCB thickness it requires gaskets to be stacked on top of each other on the top side. Only use one set of gaskets on the bottom. (Extra gaskets will be included)
- Switch plate, plate foam, and case foam is available as an add-on, but is not required to use the case.
- The case features a 5° typing angle with the feet installed.
- Cork feet add-ons are available, but cases by default will ship with silicone bumpers. Damascus Engraving add-on for the cork feet is also available.
- The case shown in the product photos is Frosted Cobalt Acrylic with a Fluro Blue Top and Bottom Layer. The keycaps are MT3 Camillo paired with Grey hardware, and the added optional cork feet.
Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
Additional case hardware color photos are here.
Additional switch plate color photos are here.
Additional layer selection help is here.
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.