This case is for the Relic PCB from MechVault. The layout is born from QAZ but with an extra column for better keycap support, as well as an alpha cluster split and the bottom row split out.
Note: This case requires a switch plate designed for this case, so it is not drop in compatible with other plates.
General Acrylic Case Info:
- The case features semi hard O-Rings on the top and bottom of the plate to keep everything nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- There are multiple switch plate material and layout options.
- Build Guide is here.
- The case features a 5° typing angle with the feet installed.
- Cork feet add-ons are available, but cases by default will ship with silicone bumpers. Damascus Engraving add-on for the cork feet is also available.
- The case shown in the product photos is Translucent Purple Main Color with Pink Pearl Top and Bottom layers. The keycaps are DSS Drank paired with a White IMA Switch Plate, Purple hardware, and the optional cork feet.
Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
Additional case hardware color photos are here.
Additional switch plate color photos are here.
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.