QAZ Invisibolt Case
This case is for the legendary QAZ born in the 40% discord. The skeleton pcb kit sold by Coffee Break Keyboards features a fantastic silk design on the PCB, and this case highlights that if you go with translucent colors for the bottom and feet.
This case supports all Pro Micro based versions of QAZ as well as the new integrated PCB with multiple bezel and plate layout options available.
Note: This case requires a switch plate designed for this case, so it is not drop in compatible with the FR4 kits.
General Acrylic Case Info:
- The case features semi hard gaskets on the bottom of the plate and screws to keep everything nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- There are multiple switch plate material and layout options.
- The case features a 5° typing angle with the feet installed.
- Only silver screws are included. The case uses m2x5 and m2x12 screws if you would like to find other colors elsewhere.
- The case shown in the product photos is Frosted Yellow with a Beige Top and Top accent Acrylic with DSS Bounty Hunter and a White IMA Switch Plate
Note: Case Assembly may add up to 5 business days to the estimated production time in the website header.
If case assembly is added, we will peel all the acrylic, install the adhesive strips and gaskets, and screw the case together. All that has to be done on your end is soldering (unless the PCB is hot swap) up the switch plate to the PCB and unscrewing the case bottom to drop it all into the case.
This is a general overview of all of our cases:
This sale only includes the case, case hardware, and universal 36mm x 6mm x 1.5mm silicone feet. Addtional options are available as add-ons but are only included if they are selected. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
All cases are made to order. The latest timelines are updated here.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns