Introducing our case for the Púca MacroPad DIY kit from FFKeebs. This case incorporates the stock switch plate, and screws from the original kit so there is no need to de-solder to use this case. Shorter standoffs are included with our case.
- A switch plate and plate foam is available as an add-on, but is not required to use the case due to the case using the stock switch plate and hardware from FFKeebs.
- The case features a 2° typing angle with the foot.
- Cork feet add-ons are available, but cases by default will ship with silicone bumpers. Damascus Engraving add-on for the cork feet is also available.
- Build Guide is here (It is very similar to Mercutio)
- Product photos show GMK Ursa paired with a Frosted Kiwi Case with White Pearl Top and Top Accent, and Bottom and Bottom Accent Layers, and Antique Gold hardware with our Gold knob. The component window insert is Radiant acrylic.
Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
Additional case hardware color photos are here.
Additional switch plate color photos are here.
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.