Program Yoink Invisibolt Acrylic Keyboard Case and PCB
Program Yoink is a 12u main cluster board paired with arrow keys and a macro column for added functionality. The board is complete with added accents like a QMK customizable LED window and optional encoder support at the top of the macro column. Thoughtful plate mounting locations and gasket mounting should ensure a comfortable typing experience.
If you need a PCB you must select it in the drop down when configuring the case.
This sale Includes the Following:
- Assembled PCB (If added) (only switches need to be soldered)
- Gasket mount acrylic case in your color choice and the hardware included for case installation. The acrylic case uses the same plates from the 3dp cases and the GB cases, so it is fully drop in compatible.
- Rotary encoder add-on option
General Acrylic Case Info:
- 4 degree incline typing angle
- Knob options can be found here https://p3dstore.com/collections/knobs
- Includes all hardware for case assembly
- Acrylic LED diffuser included
- Adhesive backed gaskets included for mounting the plate in the case.
- Multiple switch plate material options
- Case and plate foam add-ons available
Note: Case Assembly may add up to 5 business days to the estimated production time in the website header.
If case assembly is added, we will peel all the acrylic, install the adhesive strips and gaskets, and screw the case together. All that has to be done on your end is soldering (unless the PCB is hot swap) up the switch plate to the PCB and unscrewing the case bottom to drop it all into the case.
This is a general overview of all of our cases:
This sale only includes the case, case hardware, and universal cork feet. Addtional options are available as add-ons but are only included if they are selected. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
All cases are made to order. The latest timelines are updated here.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns