Program Yoink, is a 12u main cluster board paired with arrow keys and a macro column for added functionality. The board is complete with added accents like a QMK customizable LED window and optional encoder support at the top of the macro column. Thoughtful plate mounting locations and poron gasket mounting should ensure a comfortable typing experience. This case also is the first to feature the new feet design to conform with the bottom typing angle.
This sale Includes the Following:
If you need a PCB select the Yes option for the Yoink PCB drop-down.
- Assembled PCB (only switches need to be soldered)
- Gasket mount acrylic case in your color choice and the hardware included for case installation. The acrylic case uses the same plates from the 3dp cases and the GB cases, so it is fully drop in compatible.
- Rotary encoder add-on option
- Metal polished knob add-on option
General PCB Info:
- Only soldering required is switches
- Pre Installed RGB for the light bar
- Flashed with a default layout before shipping
- Full QMK Support, including ability to easily program in QMK Configurator
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- USB Type-C cable
- MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in or snap in PCB Mount Stabilizers (plate mount not supported)
Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
Additional case hardware color photos are here.
General Acrylic Case Info:
- 6 degree incline typing angle
- Includes all hardware for case assembly
- Acrylic LED diffuser included
- Adhesive backed gaskets included for mounting the plate in the case.
- See the build guide here for additional case install details.
- Switch Plate Options for White FR4, POM, or Clear PETG
- Black EVA case and plate foam add-ons available
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the PCB (If selected), case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.