Plasticity Invisibolt Case and PCB Group Buy
The Cajal PCB used in Plasticity does NOT use a standard daughterboard or JST cable. Do not use any other JST cables unless it has a reversed pinout from the aio3 udb standard.
Check out the FAQ page for Vial firmware and the case build guide.
Welcome to the Plasticity Group Buy!
This acrylic case design done in collaboration between us and Walletburner is the budget friendly pairing to the original Cajal keyboard from Walletburner. This case features our latest invisibolt acrylic stack design style and offers a budget friendly yet still feature packed keyboard while also offering all the best aesthetes from the original Cajal.
General Case Details:
- To hit this price point there is a limited amount of case customization available. Cases are available in the following frosted colors and each features a Ghost bottom layer to show off the RGB underglow.
- Goth Black
- Speedboat White
- Chad Red
- The case uses a plate designed specifically for this case. If you have already assembled a plate with your PCB you will need to de-solder. You can substitute with other 1.6mm thick options if our plate materials aren't your style. The plate files are available by request.
- The case features semi hard adhesive gaskets on the bottom of the switch plate and screws to keep everything nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- The case features a 4° typing angle with the feet.
- Only silver screws are included. The case uses m2x5 and m2x12 screws if you would like to find other colors elsewhere.
- Rotary encoder soldering service $5
- Case Assembly: $50
- EVA Plate Foam: $10
- EVA Case Foam: $10
- Extra PCBs: $40
- Extra Switch Plates: Starting at $10
- Knob Add-Ons *Will replace the included black anodized aluminum knob
- Jet Black or Space Grey Aluminum Cajal Knobs shown in product pictures: $15 (Limited Quantity Available)
- Brass Gold PVD Cajal Knobs shown in product pictures: $30 (Limited Quantity Available)
- Milled Resin Knobs: $30 (Additional Pictures Here)
- Abalone Colorway
- Blush Colorway
- Pastel Dreams Colorway
- Peacock Colorway
- Starry Night Colorway
- Solid White Colorway
This sale Includes the Following:
- Plasticity case in your selected color configuration and all case hardware including gaskets, cork, adhesive, light pipes, screws, and standoffs.
- IMA or PETG plate in selected finish/color.
- Detent-less (smooth) Rotary Encoder and Black Aluminum Knob (P3D Knobs not the Cajal one pictured)
- PCB in selected layout and daughterboard
- Spare parts or extras (If added)
If case assembly is added, we will peel all the acrylic, install the adhesive strips and gaskets, and screw the case together. All that has to be done on your end is adding your switches to the PCB and unscrewing the case bottom to drop it all into the case.