This 3D printed case design is for Phoenix-45 PCB. The Phoenix 45 is a drop-in replacement PCB for the original JD45 keyboards with some awesome new updated features.
- Case is available with an HHKB layout version, Winkeyless (WKL), or a Standard Layout.
- Features a plate top mount style with acrylic bottom cover.
A 3d printed case bottom is Not included in this sale. This case is sold with an acrylic bottom only.
General PCB Info:
- Only soldering required is switches
- Flashed with a default layout and tested before shipping
- Full QMK Support, including ability to easily program in QMK Configurator (Select the JD45 Board)
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- USB Type-C cable
- MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in or snap in PCB Mount Stabilizers (plate mount not supported)
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.