Nibble Invisibolt Case
This laser cut acrylic case design is for the Nibble PCB kit by Nullbits. The case is drop in compatible, with only removing the bottom screws and bottom FR4 plate, and then adding the acrylic bottom to the stack and screwing it all back together needed. The acrylic window mounts to the board using the stock Nibble hardware.
Note: The case in the product photos is built with the FR4 bottom plate as well. It is recommended to take that plate out so that the acrylic window and the keycaps sit below the top layer bezel.
- A switch plate is available as an add-on for stability, but is not required to use the case.
- There are multiple plate layout options and materials available.
- The case features a 4° typing angle with the feet. Note: The production version of the case only has 2 feet layers not 3.
- Only silver screws are included. The case uses m2x4 to secure the bottom to the kit as well as m2x5 and m2x12 screws if you would like to find other colors elsewhere.
- Additional knob and encoder options can be found here
- The case shown here is SA Sail paired with a Frosted White case with Top and Top accent in Passion Pink and a Green Glass window. The optional cork feet are also shown.
Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
Additional switch plate color photos are here
Note: Case Assembly adds additional time for production. Timelines are here.
If case assembly is added, we will peel all the acrylic, install the adhesive strips and gaskets, and screw the case together. All that has to be done on your end is soldering (unless the PCB is hot swap) up the switch plate to the PCB and unscrewing the case bottom to drop it all into the case.
This is a general overview of all of our cases:
This sale only includes the case, case hardware, and universal 36mm x 6mm x 1.5mm silicone feet. Addtional options are available as add-ons but are only included if they are selected. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
All cases are made to order. The latest timelines are updated here.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns