Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
This laser cut acrylic case design is for the Mysterium PCB by CFTKB. The case is drop in compatible if you built your kit without the switch plate from CFTKB, with only swapping some screws needed to get a built kit into the case. See the guide here for details on that process. The assembly is the same as the barleycorn case.
The case is not drop in compatible if you built your kit with the CFTKB switch plate due to the plate not having screw access holes.
- Due to the assembly method, a flat bottom (no incline) version of this case is not available. It is only available with a 5 degree incline
- Frosted White is shown in the product pics with GMK Jamon.
- A laser cut switch plate and plate foam is available as an add-on, but is not required to use the case. Gallery is located here.
Case hardware options (shown in product picture gallery):
- Brass Screws (shown in main product photos)
- Black Screws
- Silver Screws
- For attaching the PCB to the bottom of the case, only silver screws are provided
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.