Minivan Invisibolt Acrylic Keyboard Case and Minisub PCB
This acrylic case design is for the Minivan PCBs, and is compatible with all minivan layout builds due to being gasket plate mounted. The latest Invisibolt design style features a newly designed case that has no bolts showing on the top layer, and also slims the case down. The USB cutout is designed around the minivan standard location, so if 3rd party PCBs support that they are good to go.
- The case uses a plate designed specifically for this case. If you have already assembled a plate with your PCB you will need to de-solder. You can substitute with other 1.6mm thick options if our plate materials aren't your style. The plate files are available by request.
- There are multiple plate layout options and materials available, and more information on the switch plate layouts can be found in the wiki here.
- The case features semi hard adhesive gaskets on the top and bottom of the switch plate to keep everything nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- The case features a 4° typing angle with the feet.
- Only silver screws are included. The case uses m2x5 and m2x12 screws if you would like to find other colors elsewhere.
- The build shown here is DCS Delftware paired with a Frosted Glacier case with Frosted Cobalt Top and Top Accent layers. It also features a Light Blue IMA plate and the optional cork feet add on. The artisan is a Winkeys Goober.
The case by default supports the standard minivan usb cutout, but a Sketch PCB compatible version is available if you add an order note for it. The Sketch PCB is the a version of the Ketch PCB by TheVanKeyboards but has the usb port on the wrong side of the pcb due to a prototype design issue, so the case needed some design adjustments
Our case does NOT support Plate mount stabilizers, so older minivans are not compatible unless you go stab-less.
Note: Case Assembly may add up to 5 business days to the estimated production time in the website header.
If case assembly is added, we will peel all the acrylic, install the adhesive strips and gaskets, and screw the case together. All that has to be done on your end is soldering (unless the PCB is hot swap) up the switch plate to the PCB and unscrewing the case bottom to drop it all into the case.
This is a general overview of all of our cases:
This sale only includes the case, case hardware, and universal cork feet. Addtional options are available as add-ons but are only included if they are selected. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
All cases are made to order. The latest timelines are updated here.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns