Minisub Invisibolt Case
This invisibolt acrylic case design is for our Minisub PCB (Available Below) as well as other Minivan PCBs, and is compatible with all minivan layout builds due to being gasket plate mounted.
- The case uses a plate designed specifically for this case. If you have already assembled a plate with your PCB you will need to de-solder. The plate files are available by request.
- There are multiple plate layout options and materials available, and more information on the switch plate layouts can be found in the wiki here.
- All our plate materials are available.
- 3/16" (4.75mm) Milled plates are also available.
- The case features a 4° typing angle with the feet.
- The build shown here is DCS Delftware paired with a Frosted Glacier case with Frosted Cobalt Top and Top Accent layers. It also features a Light Blue IMA plate and the optional cork feet add on. The artisan is a Winkeys Goober.
- Minisub PCB
- Plate EVA foam
- Case EVA foam
- Case Assembly
The case by default supports the standard minivan usb cutout, but a Sketch PCB compatible version is available if you add an order note for it. The Sketch PCB is the a version of the Ketch PCB by TheVanKeyboards but has the usb port on the wrong side of the pcb due to a prototype design issue, so the case needed some design adjustments
Our case does NOT support Plate mount stabilizers, so older minivans are not compatible unless you go stab-less.
Note: Case Assembly adds additional time for production. Timelines are here.
If case assembly is added, we will peel all the acrylic, install the adhesive strips and gaskets, and screw the case together. All that has to be done on your end is soldering (unless the PCB is hot swap) up the switch plate to the PCB and unscrewing the case bottom to drop it all into the case.
This is a general overview of all of our cases:
This sale only includes the case, case hardware, and universal 36mm x 6mm x 1.5mm silicone feet. Addtional options are available as add-ons but are only included if they are selected. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
All cases are made to order. The latest timelines are updated here.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns