Milk Truck Invisibolt Case
This laser cut acrylic case design is for the Milk Truck PCB, a dairy-filled, left-handed, numpad-having, extended-minivan, forty-percent keyboard.
This case fits PCBs from the original group buy, but doesn't ship with a PCB.
This minivan style layout is loaded with options:
- The case is Plate Gasket Mount, with strips of gasket foam on the bottom of the plate to hold it in place.
- Plate foam, and case foam is available as an add-on
- Milk Bottle accent insert color options available. The Diffuser White insert is included by default.
- Multiple Top Layer Options
- OLED Cutout or No OLED cutout
- Arrow Column Blocker (Like Product Photos), or No Arrow Column Blockers
- The case features a 4° typing angle with the feet installed.
- Cases by default will ship with silicone bumpers.
- Only silver screws are included. The case uses m2x5 and m2x12 screws if you would like to find other colors elsewhere.
- The case shown in the product photos is IFK Graen paired up with a Frosted Grey case with Frosted Beige Top and Bottom accent layers. It has a white IMA plate and the optional cork feet.
Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
Additional switch plate color photos are here
Note: Case Assembly adds additional time for production. Timelines are here.
If case assembly is added, we will peel all the acrylic, install the adhesive strips and gaskets, and screw the case together. All that has to be done on your end is soldering (unless the PCB is hot swap) up the switch plate to the PCB and unscrewing the case bottom to drop it all into the case.
This is a general overview of all of our cases:
This sale only includes the case, case hardware, and universal 36mm x 6mm x 1.5mm silicone feet. Addtional options are available as add-ons but are only included if they are selected. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
All cases are made to order. The latest timelines are updated here.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns