Metal Knobs (Cerakote Available)
Introducing our milled metal knobs. These rotary encoder knobs are available in multiple sizes and materials. There is also our in house Cerakote add-on option available.
All Knobs General Info:
- 17.5mm tall and offer height adjustability due to the set screw and clearance cutout on the underside.
- Fits all 6mm D-shaft and round rotary encoders
- Includes black m3 set screw and hex key
Aluminum Knob Details and Sizes Available:
- 19mm Diameter Black Anodized
- 38mm Diameter Black Anodized
If Cerakote is added on we will contact you after the order to finalize colors and configurations.
Cerakote Quality Standards and Expectations: Cerakote is a ceramic coating, and has a very unique texture (like a ceramic). We do all the Cerakote in house, and as much as we would love for every knob to be perfect, no knob can always be 100% flawless due to coating process.
There may be small grains under the surface of the cerakote and the internal surfaces may be more coarse than external surfaces.