The Le Chiffre, designed by tominabox1 and graciously open sourced is a keyboard meant to use as little keys as possible while still keeping a practical amount of functionality for those ready to flex their QMK skills.
New PCBs are now in stock! These are now fully functional with no issues.
B-Stock PCBs are extras from the Group Buy. These PCB's are fully functional minus RGB lighting. They may be repairable but it is not guaranteed.
General PCB Info:
- Assembled PCB, only soldering required is switches
- RGB Underglow and Top Side RGB for OLED backlight or for indicator leds without an OLED
- Full QMK Support, including ability to easily program in QMK Configurator
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- USB Type-C cable
- MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in or snap in PCB Mount Stabilizers (plate mount not supported)
General Product Info:
- This sale only includes the PCB. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.