Le Chiffre Invisibolt Case and PCB
B-Stock PCBs are extras from the Group Buy. These PCB's are fully functional minus RGB lighting. They may be repairable but it is not guaranteed.
This sale Includes the Following:
If you need a PCB you must select it in the drop down when configuring the case.
General Acrylic Case Info:
- This case version is compatible with the older 3dp and Le Chiffre + switch plates. You can substitute with other 1.6mm thick options if our plate materials aren't your style. The plate files are available by request.
- The case features semi hard gaskets on the bottom of the plate and screws to keep everything nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- The case features a 5° typing angle with the feet.
- Choice of Rotary Cutout or Switch Cutout for top layers.
- Light Pipe Indicator Top option
- Optional OLED Cutout options
- Only silver screws are included. The case uses m2x5 and m2x12 screws if you would like to find other colors elsewhere.
- The case in the product photos is Frosted Cobalt with a Mango Top and Frosted Yellow Top Accent acrylic. It is paired with a Yellow IMA plate, 25mm Artisan Knob, GMK Godspeed, and Asymplex bars.
- Additional knob and encoder options can be found here
Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
Additional switch plate color photos are here
Note: Case Assembly adds additional time for production. Timelines are here.
If case assembly is added, we will peel all the acrylic, install the adhesive strips and gaskets, and screw the case together. All that has to be done on your end is soldering (unless the PCB is hot swap) up the switch plate to the PCB and unscrewing the case bottom to drop it all into the case.
This is a general overview of all of our cases:
This sale only includes the case, case hardware, and universal 36mm x 6mm x 1.5mm silicone feet. Addtional options are available as add-ons but are only included if they are selected. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
All cases are made to order. The latest timelines are updated here.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns