Le Chiffre Group Buy PCB and FR4 Plate Only (Ended)
$50.00 Sale • Save
The Le Chiffre, designed by tominabox1 and graciously open sourced is a keyboard meant to use as little keys as possible while still keeping a practical amount of functionality for those ready to flex their QMK skills.
For additional info and discussion please check out the channel in the 40% discord.
If you are looking to purchase with a case as well please see the main GB page here.
This sale Includes the Following:
- Assembled PCB (only switches need to be soldered)
- Note: The green and red PCB in the photos is the prototype, and final version will be white solder mask. See the render here.
- White FR4 Plate meant for the 3dp case.
- Rotary encoder add-on option
- Metal polished knob add-on option
- OLED screen add-on option (Black PCB on the OLED)
General PCB Info:
- Only soldering required is switches
- Pre Installed RGB Under glow and RGB led's under the oled screen location on top
- Flashed with a default layout before shipping
- Full QMK Support, including ability to easily program in QMK Configurator
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- USB Type-C cable
- MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in or snap in PCB Mount Stabilizers (plate mount not supported)
Group Buy Details:
GB will run until Jan 21st.
There is a 4-6 week timeline after the group buy closes for shipping to begin.
Please note that this is a Group Buy. There can be delays and set-backs. The timeline is only an estimate. By adding this item to your cart and purchasing you agree that you understand everything above. You will be charged immediately for this item. There are no refunds or cancellations on these orders.
For future news, please refer to our GB Updates page.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns