LCK75 Invisibolt Case
The case features a gasket mounted PCB.
- The case is PCB Gasket mount, with strips of gasket foam on top and bottom of the PCB to hold it in place.
- Switch plate, plate foam, and case foam is available as an add-on, but is not required to use the case. The plate is only available in ANSI unless the ISO version is requested.
- Additional knob and encoder options can be found here. The case is designed with a 20mm diameter hole for 18-19mm knobs.
- The case features a 4° typing angle with the feet installed.
- Only silver screws are included. The case uses m2x5 and m2x12 screws if you would like to find other colors elsewhere.
- The case shown in the product photos is Novelkeys Cherry Notion paired with the below options:
- Main Color- Pastel Lilac
- Top Window Cover- Pastel Coral
- Window Color- Glass Green
- Top Layer- Same as Main
- Top Accent Layer- Pastel Mint
- Bottom Accent Layer- Pastel Blue
- Bottom and Feet- Same as Main
Note: Case Assembly may add up to 5 business days to the estimated production time in the website header.
If case assembly is added, we will peel all the acrylic, install the adhesive strips and gaskets, and screw the case together. All that has to be done on your end is soldering (unless the PCB is hot swap) up the switch plate to the PCB and unscrewing the case bottom to drop it all into the case.
This is a general overview of all of our cases:
This sale only includes the case, case hardware, and universal 36mm x 6mm x 1.5mm silicone feet. Addtional options are available as add-ons but are only included if they are selected. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
All cases are made to order. The latest timelines are updated here.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns