Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
This laser cut acrylic case design is for the LCK75 PCB kit designed and sold by LCKeyboards.
The LCK75 is an affordable QMK based 75% keyboard with OLED and rotary encoder support.
The case does not include m2 hardware or standoffs for the case. You must source your own hardware. Only Acrylic, and POM or PETG (if selected) are included.
A PCB Gasket Mount version is available here and includes case hardware.
The default switch plate layout is standard ANSI, if you need an ISO plate please let us know in the order notes or contact us.
- Clear top and bottom layer options are available to show off the PCB. If a clear top is not selected you may not be able to see the PCB components on the top of the PCB depending on the color selected for the case.
- If a Clear top and bottom layer option is selected the main case color option top and bottom will not be included as well.
- The 3mm acrylic plate designed specifically for this case is no longer available. Instead POM, PETG, or IMA Plate options are available.
- The knob hole cutout size is 20mm diameter to account for the included knobs in the Lysol Group Buy for the PCB kits.
- Case color in the product images shown is Frosted Opaque White with a Clear top and bottom layer.
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.