KBO-5000 Acrylic Gasket Mount Keyboard Case
This laser cut acrylic case design is for Keeb.io's KBO-5000 PCB. The case incorporates the Keeb.io switch plate, so if you've already assembled you are good to go. All hardware for case installation is included. This sale only includes the case and assembly hardware. All other components need to be sourced from keeb.io or other vendors.
See Case Blocker Options Here.
If you have any configuration questions please contact us before ordering.
Note: 2.75 Right Half Shift is not supported by our case.
- The case features semi hard 1/32" black foam gaskets on the top and bottom of the plate to keep the plate nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- The case features a 5° typing angle with the feet.
- POM and PETG switch plates are available for add-ons if you don't have the Keeb.io plates. The case requires a switch plate.
- Plate foams are available for add-ons. Plate and Foam gallery is located here.
- Encoder and Knob add-ons are available.
- The case in the product photos is Frosted Pacific Blue paired with GMK Sandstorm and Grey Bolts. The blockers are Left Layout 1 and Right Layout 1
Note: USB connectors may not fit with this case. The added case depth conflicts with the angle, so only straight cables are guaranteed to work properly.
Note: The thin section of the mid layers are extremely prone to breaking at the connection to the main part. Unfortunately, replacements are difficult due to this issue, so we will no longer be supplying replacements due to this. You can still build the case as if it wasn't broken, and once aligned you will not be able to tell it was ever broken. We wish we could make this better but we are limited due to the thin area at the split.
Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
Additional case hardware color photos are here.
Additional switch plate color photos are here.
This sale only includes the case, case hardware, and universal 36mm x 6mm x 1.5mm silicone feet. Addtional options are available as add-ons but are only included if they are selected. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
All cases are made to order. The latest timelines are updated here.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns