The Karina is a 35% keyboard meant to use as little keys as possible while still keeping a practical amount of functionality for those who aren't used to typing on 40% boards.
These PCB's are extras from the GB, and the cases are available here.
If you need a PCB you must select the PCB Add-On.
This sale Includes the Following:
- Assembled PCB (only switches need to be soldered)
- Note: The green PCB in the photos is the prototype, and final version is purple solder mask.
- 2 detented encoders and 20mm diameter Black Knobs (as pictured)
General product Info:
- Full QMK Support. Link here to the configurator
- 19-bit RGBLED bar
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- USB Type-C cable
- MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in or snap in PCB Mount Stabilizers (plate mount not supported)