Karina Acrylic Gasket Mount Keyboard Case and PCB
The Karina is a 35% keyboard meant to use as little keys as possible while still keeping a practical amount of functionality for those who aren't used to typing on 40% boards.
The PCB's are extras from the initial 3dp case group buy, but the extras are being sold with a brand new plate gasket mount acrylic case. This case is fully drop in compatible with the initial 3dp group buy switch plates so no de-soldering is necessary.
If you need a PCB you must select the PCB Add-On
- The case features semi hard 1/32" black foam gaskets on the top and bottom of the plate to keep everything nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- The case features a 5° typing angle with the feet.
- Frosted Black is shown in the product photos with a diffuser layer under the top layer to allow for any color case to be used.
- Unique pattern bottoms are available as an add-on to the acrylic case. Full size gallery images are located here.
- Additional knob and encoder options can be found here
Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
Additional case hardware color photos are here.
Additional switch plate color photos are here.
This sale only includes the case, case hardware, and universal 36mm x 6mm x 1.5mm silicone feet. Addtional options are available as add-ons but are only included if they are selected. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
All cases are made to order. The latest timelines are updated here.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns