The Karina is a 35% keyboard meant to use as little keys as possible while still keeping a practical amount of functionality for those who aren't used to typing on 40% boards.
The PCB's are extras from the initial 3dp case group buy, but the extras are being sold with a brand new plate gasket mount acrylic case. This case is fully drop in compatible with the initial 3dp group buy switch plates so no de-soldering is necessary.
If you need a PCB you must select the PCB Add-On
- The case features semi hard 1/32" black foam gaskets on the top and bottom of the plate to keep everything nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- The case features a 5° typing angle with the feet.
- Frosted Black is shown in the product photos with a diffuser layer under the top layer to allow for any color case to be used.
- Unique pattern bottoms are available as an add-on to the acrylic case. Full size gallery images are located here.
- See the build guide here for additional case install details.
General PCB Info:
- Assembled PCB (only switches need to be soldered)
- 2 detented encoders and 20mm diameter Black Knobs from the original GB. Upgraded knobs are available and are shown on the keyboard in the product pictures.
- Full QMK Support, including ability to easily program in QMK Configurator
- 19-bit RGBLED bar
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- USB Type-C cable
- MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in or snap in PCB Mount Stabilizers (plate mount not supported)
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the PCB (if added), case, and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.