The Karina is a 35% keyboard meant to use as little keys as possible while still keeping a practical amount of functionality for those who aren't used to typing on 40% boards.
This sale Includes the Following:
- Assembled PCB (only switches need to be soldered)
- Note: The green PCB in the photos is the prototype, and final version will be purple solder mask. See the render here.
- FR4 split spacebar layout plate included.
- Acrylic or POM Plate options are available as add-ons in both split space and full 6.25u spacebar configurations
- 2 detented encoders and 20mm diameter Black Knobs (as pictured)
- 3d printed case in your color choice and the hardware for case installation.
- Note: Smaller round silicone bumpers are included instead of the ones shown on the prototype.
- Laser cut acrylic case bottom in your color choice.
- Laser cut frosted clear led diffuser.
General product Info:
- Full QMK Support. Link here to the configurator
- 19-bit RGBLED bar
- FR4 Plate included with split space or 6.25u spacebar options (requires additional plate add-on)
- 0 degree typing angle flat bottom case
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- USB Type-C cable
- MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in or snap in PCB Mount Stabilizers (plate mount not supported)