The Karina is a 35% keyboard meant to use as little keys as possible while still keeping a practical amount of functionality for those who aren't used to typing on 40% boards.
This sale Includes the Following:
- Assembled PCB (only switches need to be soldered)
- Note: The green PCB in the photos is the prototype, and final version will be purple solder mask. See the render here.
- FR4 split spacebar layout plate included.
- Acrylic or POM Plate options are available as add-ons in both split space and full 6.25u spacebar configurations
- 2 detented encoders and 20mm diameter Black Knobs (as pictured)
- 3d printed case in your color choice and the hardware for case installation.
- Note: Smaller round silicone bumpers are included instead of the ones shown on the prototype.
- Laser cut acrylic case bottom in your color choice.
- Laser cut frosted clear led diffuser.
General product Info:
- Full QMK Support
- 19-bit RGBLED bar
- FR4 Plate included with split space or 6.25u spacebar options (requires additional plate add-on)
- 0 degree typing angle flat bottom case
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- USB Type-C cable
- MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in or snap in PCB Mount Stabilizers (plate mount not supported)
Group Buy Details:
GB will run until November 19th or Until 100 have sold.
There is a 4-6 week timeline after the group buy closes for shipping to begin.
Please note that this is a Group Buy. There can be delays and set-backs. The timeline is only an estimate. By adding this item to your cart and purchasing you agree that you understand everything above. You will be charged immediately for this item. There are no refunds or cancellations on these orders.
For future news, please refer to our GB Updates page.