Hydra Invisibolt Case
This acrylic case design is for the Hydra PCB from MechVault. The case features the latest Invisibolt design style and features a fun design to accent the wild Hydra Layout.
- The case uses a plate designed specifically for this case. If you have already assembled a plate with your PCB you will need to de-solder. You can substitute with other 1.6mm thick options if our plate materials aren't your style. The plate files are available by request.
- There are two top bezel layouts:
- 15mm knob cutout (As Shown)
- 14mm 3dp knobs are available for free with a case by request. Reach out to us for color options before ordering.
- Big bar cutout
- The case features semi hard adhesive gaskets on the bottom of the switch plate and bolts to keep everything nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- The case features a 4° typing angle with the feet.
- Only silver screws are included. The case uses m2x5 and m2x12 screws if you would like to find other colors elsewhere.
- The build shown here is DSS Hand Work paired with a Frosted White case with Glitter Blue Top and Bottom Accent layers. The Bottom are Frosted Kiwi and the Feet are Frosted Scarlet. The artisan is a Winkeys Goober.
Note: Case Assembly may add up to 5 business days to the estimated production time in the website header.
If case assembly is added, we will peel all the acrylic, install the adhesive strips and gaskets, and screw the case together. All that has to be done on your end is soldering (unless the PCB is hot swap) up the switch plate to the PCB and unscrewing the case bottom to drop it all into the case.
This is a general overview of all of our cases:
This sale only includes the case, case hardware, and universal 36mm x 6mm x 1.5mm silicone feet. Addtional options are available as add-ons but are only included if they are selected. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
All cases are made to order. The latest timelines are updated here.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns