Hubris Case and Minisub PCB
Extras are going on sale 11/25 at 8am CST. We are running a sale where you will get a free Minisub PCB with each Hubris. Limit 1 per customer and the sale ends at 11:59pm CST on Monday 11/28. It is an automatic discount, so add the Hubris PCB on the configuration page if you'd like one and it will be applied automatically at checkout.
Introducing the second round of Hubris. Designed by Rain, Hubris is a premium yet simple 2 part milled aluminum case that features support for all minivans that have the standard USB port location. These are GB extras.
This case is only compatible with Coriander mount switch plates.
General Case Info:
- This case features a simple aluminum 2 piece design with a switch plate top mount setup. The case does not have any bottom engraving by default.
- The case uses a Coriander style plate. More information on plate layouts is available here at the trash man wiki.
- Available Colors (Links to the cerakote color galleries below)
- Black Anodization
- Custom Cerakote starting at $50 for single colors, and increasing from there for additional colors or special finishes. We will reach out after the order to finalize color selection and pricing.
- Both Standard and limited HHKB tops are available.
- The case features a 5° typing angle and a front height of 20mm.
- Includes 10 m2.5 black screws.
- Silicone feet are included.
- Minisub PCB- $40
- All our plates materials are available.
- Note: Thick plates are not compatible with plate foam.
- Plate EVA foam- $10
- Case EVA foam- $10
- Bottom Laser Engraving- Starting at $30
- Engraving over cerakote is down to raw aluminum and is a grey color
- Engraving over anodizing is a whiter finish.
If Cerakote is added on we will contact you after your order to determine color configurations.
Additional Cerakote Color photos are here
Cerakote Quality Standards and Expectations: Cerakote is a ceramic coating, and has a very unique texture (like a ceramic). We do all the Cerakote in house, and as much as we would love for every board to be perfect, no kit can be 100% flawless due to coating process.
There may be small grains under the surface of the cerakote and the internal surfaces may be more coarse than external surfaces.