Hubris Case and Minisub PCB
Introducing Hubris. Designed by Rain, this premium milled aluminum case features support for all minivans that have the standard USB port location. Hubris uses the same mounting points as the Coriander plates.
To keep the options simple, the case is only available in a black anodized finish, but there are in-house Cerakote options available for an additional cost.
The cases are In Stock, with 50 available for this initial stock. Plates and Foams are made to order and subject to our typical production timelines.
This case is only compatible with Coriander switch plates. If you need a PCB or Switch Plate you must select it in the drop down when configuring the case.
This sale Includes the Following:
- Minisub PCB (if added) More Minisub details are here. Minisub PCBs are Pre-Order, and are set to arrive by May 16th. If added on the case will ship when the PCBs arrive.
- Switch Plate (if added)
- Aluminum case, cork feet, and case hardware
General Case Info:
- The case uses a Coriander style plate. More information on plate layouts is available here at the trash man wiki.
- The case features a top mount style using 4 m2.5 screws to secure the plate to the top shell of the case.
- The top and bottom shells of the case are secured with 6 m2.5 screws.
- The case features a 5° typing angle and a front height of 20mm.
- Cork feet are included.
- Optional case and plate foam is available.
- For the product pictures the switch plate is Frosted Clear IMA and the keycaps are EPBT Grand Tour.
Cerakote Quality Standards and Expectations: Cerakote is a ceramic coating, and has a very unique texture (like a ceramic). We do all the Cerakote in house, and as much as we would love for every board to be perfect, no kit can be 100% flawless due to coating process.
There may be small grains under the surface of the cerakote and the internal surfaces may be more coarse than external surfaces.