Griffin Group Buy (Cancelled)
Griffin is a new take on our mythical creature lineup in a tried and true 60% layout. Designed by melonbred, Griffin is a fun take on a 60% keyboard based on the design of the 40% Pegasus.
This design is simplified with an aluminum top shell, with the main aluminum bottom being the bezel that sticks up around the keycaps. The weight is CNC engraved with a fierce Griffin, and perfectly compliments the Pegasus.
General Case Info:
- Typing Angle: 6° | Front Height: ~16.8mm | EKH: ~21.57mm
- Case Material: 6063 Aluminum for the top and bottom case. Brass weight
- Layout Variants: WK Only
- Mount: Gummy O-Ring mount, ships with 30A, 50A, and 70A O-Rings
- Includes one of two PCB Options with Molex Ez-Mate connector and 1 UDB:
- Plate: All our plates are available. Black FR4 is included by default, additional plates are available here.
- Plate Layout Options
- SST60 Solder PCB Universal Layout
- SST60 Hot Swap PCB Universal Layout
- SST60 7u Big Bar Layout (Supports both PCB layouts with 7u bar)
- Weight: ~ 1KG with case top, bottom, and weight in brass
- US Shipping: Free like always!
- INT Shipping: $30 (Discounted from our normal $50 worldwide rate and $40 Canadian rate for UPS Express)
Case Top and Bottom Color Options:
- Anodizing Gallery:
- Available Colors
- Raw (As Machined) | Silver | Black | Red | Purple
- Cerakote gallery
- Available Discounted Color Options
- Blizzard: $30 for case bottom, $20 for case tops
- Starry Night: $30 for case bottom, $20 for case tops
- Buwu Blast: $30 for case bottom, $20 for case tops
- Stormtrooper White: $30 for case bottom, $20 for case tops
- Cosmic Crush Colorshift (Black Base Coat): $30 for case bottom, $20 for case tops
- Custom Cerakote (Price starts at $50) Select a Raw finish if you plan on custom cerakote. Once we get the final price quoted you can add on the total before or we can after you order. Contact us for details before ordering and we can get quotes for you.
- Additional Tops- $45 for Anodized Colors | $60 for Cerakoted Colors
- Vintage Brass Infill Weight Cerakote- $30
- Additional SST60 Solder PCB- $30
- Additional SST60HS Hot Swap PCB- $40
- All our plate materials are available.
- 3/16" (4.75mm) Milled plates are also available.
- Plate EVA foam- $10 | Case EVA foam- $10
Prototype Build Colors Shown:
- Silver Anodized Bottom, Red Anodized Top, Vintage Brass Infill Cerakote on the Weight. GMK Awaken and CannonCaps 407 Keycaps
- Buwu Blast Bottom, Custom Cerakote Top (Stormtrooper + Cosmic Crush), Raw Brass Weight, No PCB or Keycaps
- Streamed Builds:
If Cerakote is added on we will contact you after your order to determine color configurations.
Additional Cerakote Color photos are here
Cerakote Quality Standards and Expectations: Cerakote is a ceramic coating, and has a very unique texture (like a ceramic). We do all the Cerakote in house, and as much as we would love for every board to be perfect, no kit can be 100% flawless due to coating process.
There may be small grains under the surface of the cerakote and the internal surfaces may be more coarse than external surfaces.