FRL84 Invisibolt Case and PCB Group Buy
Welcome to the FRL84 Invisibolt Case and PCB Group Buy.
FRL84 is a no-compromise, hotswap, via-compatible 65+Numpad layout. Primarily, the goal here was to create an approachable keyboard with maximum functionality for us number-crunchers.
General Case Details:
- To hit this price point there is a limited amount of case customization available compared to our normal selections. Cases are available in the following frosted colors and each features a Frosted Clear bottom layer to showcase the PCB underglow.
- Case Colors Available:
- Frosted Clear
- Comes default with a clear PC switch plate.
- Features adhesive gaskets on the bottom of the switch plate and screws to keep everything nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- Features a 6° typing angle with a left side daughterboard location. The USB location can also be swapped to the right side, but the acrylic will have a glossy finish for the feet and bottom.
- Only silver screws are included. The case uses m2x6 and m2x20 screws if you would like to find other colors elsewhere.
- Case Assembly: $50
- EVA Plate Foam: $10
- EVA Case Foam: $10
- Extra PCBs: $40
- Upgraded Switch Plates: Starting at $25 with tons of materials available. The plate files are available by request.
If case assembly is added, we will peel all the acrylic, install the adhesive strips and gaskets, and screw the case together. All that has to be done on your end is adding your switches to the PCB and unscrewing the case bottom to drop it all into the case.