This Quad ISO was built by a left handed guy, for left handed people, or for people who like the southpaw aesthetic and have a bunch of ISO keycaps lying around, in which case I would assume would be most of you. It comes with a handy little handle for portability, because why else would you buy a 40% keyboard?
The PCB is paired with a laser cut stacked acrylic case in your color choice.
This sale Includes the Following:
- Assembled PCB (only switches need to be soldered)
- Note: The green PCB in the photos is the prototype, and final version is white solder mask with yellow silk screen.
- Stacked acrylic case option in your color choice and hardware for case installation
- Integrated Acrylic Plate Only
General PCB Info:
- Full QMK Support, with VIA on the way for full programmability
- Fully Assembled (Only switches need soldering)
- Full Grid Layout (all 1u) or MIT (2u spacebar), as well as a wild 7u spacebar option because why not. Due to the 3mm plate there may be fitment issues with non Cherry stabilizers.
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- USB Type-C cable
- MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in or snap in PCB Mount Stabilizers(plate mount not supported)
- Required stabilizers: 4x2u for the ISO Enters, and 7u stabilizer if you are going with that layout.
Acrylic Case Details:
- The case uses an integrated 3mm acrylic plate designed specifically for this case.
- The case features a 5° typing angle with the feet. Additional screws are included if you decide to go feet-less for a flat typing angle.
- See the build guide here for additional case install details.
Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
Case hardware options (shown in product picture gallery):
- Gold Screws
- Black Screws
- Off-White Screws (shown on 9093 Fluro Green product photos)
- Silver Screws (shown on the Clear case product photos)