Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
This laser cut acrylic case design is for the Dubba PCB. Dubba is a simple, Pro Micro-based 10u ortho keyboard featuring double 1.75u spacebars for a completely stab-less build.
If you need a Dubba PCB please select it in the drop down while configuring the case.
- The case uses a plate designed specifically for this case. You can substitute with other 1.6mm thick options if our plate materials aren't your style. The plate files are available by request.
- The case features semi hard O-Rings on the top and bottom of the plate to keep everything nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- Build Guide is here.
- Glitter Rose Gold is shown in the product pictures paired with DSS Neon Nights and Light Blue hardware.
Additional case hardware color photos are here.
General PCB Info:
- Soldering is required for controller, diodes, and switches.
- Through hole diodes are included.
- Pro Micro/Elite C/ Nice! Nano or other compatible micro controller will need to be purchased separately.
- Full QMK Support, including ability to easily program in QMK Configurator
- Note: PCB has north facing switches. This may cause bottoming out interference with cherry style keycaps.
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- USB cable
- Pro Micro/Elite C/ Nice! Nano or other compatible micro controller
- MX style switches and keycaps
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the PCB (if selected), case, and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.