Beatervan is a simple, "plaid style" Pro Micro-based minivan layout keyboard designed by OJ over in the 40% Discord.
If you are looking for a case to pair with it there is an acrylic option. When buying with a case you will save $5, but you must purchase the PCB through the case product options.
General PCB Info:
- Soldering is required for controller, diodes, and switches.
- Through hole diodes are included.
- Pro Micro/Elite C/ Nice! Nano or other compatible micro controller will need to be purchased separately.
- Full QMK Support, including ability to easily program in QMK Configurator
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- USB cable
- Pro Micro/Elite C/ Nice! Nano or other compatible micro controller
- MX style switches and keycaps
- PCB Mount Stabilizers
General Product Info:
- This sale only includes the PCB. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.