Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
This laser cut acrylic case design is for the Beatervan PCB. Beatervan is a simple, "plaid style" Pro Micro-based minivan layout keyboard designed by OJ over in the 40% Discord.
If you need a PCB you must select the PCB Add-On
- The case uses a mount style where the switch plate has standoffs that extend through the pcb and attach to the acrylic bottom of the case. All hardware for case installation is included.
- There are multiple plate layout options and materials available, and more information on the switch plate layouts can be found in the wiki here.
- The case features a 5° typing angle with the feet.
- Build Guide is here.
- Unique pattern bottoms are available as an add-on to the acrylic case. Full size gallery images are located here.
- There are multiple top layer add-ons available to help showcase the components up top.
- Opaque Red and Galaxy Black with a split top layer is shown in the product pics
Additional case hardware color photos are here.
General PCB Info:
- Soldering is required for controller, diodes, and switches.
- Through hole diodes are included.
- Pro Micro/Elite C/ Nice! Nano or other compatible micro controller will need to be purchased separately.
- Full QMK Support, including ability to easily program in QMK Configurator
- Note: The red PCB in the main product pictures is the prototype PCB.
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- USB cable
- Pro Micro/Elite C/ Nice! Nano or other compatible micro controller
- MX style switches and keycaps
- PCB Mount Stabilizers
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the PCB and diodes (if selected), case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.