Beatervan Acrylic Keyboard Case and PCB
This laser cut acrylic case design is for the Beatervan PCB. Beatervan is a simple, "plaid style" Pro Micro-based minivan layout keyboard designed by OJ over in the 40% Discord.
If you need a PCB you must select the PCB Add-On
- The case uses a mount style where the switch plate has standoffs that extend through the pcb and attach to the acrylic bottom of the case. All hardware for case installation is included.
- There are multiple plate layout options and materials available, and more information on the switch plate layouts can be found in the wiki here.
- The case features a 5° typing angle with the feet.
- Unique pattern bottoms are available as an add-on to the acrylic case. Full size gallery images are located here.
- There are multiple top layer add-ons available to help showcase the components up top.
- Opaque Red and Galaxy Black with a split top layer is shown in the product pics
Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
Additional case hardware color photos are here.
Additional switch plate color photos are here.
This sale only includes the case, case hardware, and universal 36mm x 6mm x 1.5mm silicone feet. Addtional options are available as add-ons but are only included if they are selected. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
All cases are made to order. The latest timelines are updated here.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns