Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
This listing is for the Beatervan PCB. Beatervan is a simple, "plaid style" Pro Micro-based minivan layout keyboard designed by OJ over in the 40% Discord.
A skeleton case add on is available to use the pcb with no case, and is drop in compatible with the full fledged acrylic case available here.
The Skeleton Case is just an acrylic bottom plate and switch plate with the pcb floating between them and exposed on the sides.
If you need a PCB you must select the PCB Add-On
- The skeleton case uses a mount style where the switch plate has standoffs that extend through the pcb and attach to the acrylic bottom of the case. All hardware for case installation is included.
- There are multiple plate layout options and materials available, and more information on the switch plate layouts can be found in the wiki here.
- The skeleton case only has a flat typing angle
- Unique pattern bottoms are available as an add-on to the acrylic case. Full size gallery images are located here.
General PCB Info:
- Soldering is required for controller, diodes, and switches.
- Through hole diodes are included.
- Pro Micro/Elite C/ Nice! Nano or other compatible micro controller will need to be purchased separately.
- Full QMK Support, including ability to easily program in QMK Configurator
- Note: The red PCB in the main product pictures is the prototype PCB.
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- USB cable
- Pro Micro/Elite C/ Nice! Nano or other compatible micro controller
- MX style switches and keycaps
- PCB Mount Stabilizers
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the PCB and diodes (if selected), case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.