Barleycorn SMD Edition Invisibolt Case
This laser cut acrylic case design is for the P3D SMD Edition based on the Barleycorn PCB by Yiancar Designs. The Invisibolt design is only compatible with the SMD Edition PCB.
- The case is PCB Gasket mount, with strips of gasket foam on top and bottom of the PCB to hold it in place.
- Switch plate, plate foam, and case foam is available as an add-on, but is not required to use the case. The plate is only available in ANSI unless the ISO version is requested.
- The case features a 4° typing angle with the feet installed.
- Only silver screws are included. The case uses m2x4 to secure the bottom to the kit as well as m2x5 and m2x12 screws if you would like to find other colors elsewhere.
- The case shown in the product photos is Frosted Black Acrylic, Fluro Yellow Component Window, and Frosted Fluro Yellow Feet. The keycaps are GMK Pulse. The build features a PETG Switch Plate and the added optional cork feet.
Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
Additional switch plate color photos are here
Note: Case Assembly adds additional time for production. Timelines are here.
If case assembly is added, we will peel all the acrylic, install the adhesive strips and gaskets, and screw the case together. All that has to be done on your end is soldering (unless the PCB is hot swap) up the switch plate to the PCB and unscrewing the case bottom to drop it all into the case.
This is a general overview of all of our cases:
This sale only includes the case, case hardware, and universal 36mm x 6mm x 1.5mm silicone feet. Addtional options are available as add-ons but are only included if they are selected. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
All cases are made to order. The latest timelines are updated here.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns