60% Invisibolt Acrylic Keyboard Case
This Invisibolt acrylic case design is for any 60 PCB that is Universal or at the very least shares a USB port location with Universal standards.
- The case uses a plate designed specifically for this case. You can substitute with other 1.6mm thick options if our plate materials aren't your style. The plate files are available by request.
- There are multiple plate layout options and materials available.
- The case features semi hard adhesive gaskets on the top and bottom of the switch plate to keep everything nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- The case features a 4° typing angle with the feet.
- Only silver screws are included. The case uses m2x5 and m2x12 screws if you would like to find other colors elsewhere.
- The case featured here is GMK Vaporwave paired with a Frosted White case with a Passion Pink Top and Top accent layer.
Note: Case Assembly may add up to 5 business days to the estimated production time in the website header.
If case assembly is added, we will peel all the acrylic, install the adhesive strips and gaskets, and screw the case together. All that has to be done on your end is soldering (unless the PCB is hot swap) up the switch plate to the PCB and unscrewing the case bottom to drop it all into the case.
This is a general overview of all of our cases:
This sale only includes the case, case hardware, and universal cork feet. Addtional options are available as add-ons but are only included if they are selected. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
All cases are made to order. The latest timelines are updated here.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns