45-ARC Acrylic Gasket Mount Keyboard Case and PCB Group Buy (Ended)
If you need a PCB you must select it in the drop down when configuring the case.
45-ARC takes inspiration from 45-ATS featuring offset arrow keys and macro column. 45-ARC is a joint project from Nasp and Breadtamer. Nasp designed two hot-swappable PCBs: staggered and ortho while Breadtamer designed an acrylic case in two styles: a unique vertical acrylic accent/insert and traditional three dot cutouts. The 45-ARC case is also compatible with the original 45-ATS PCBs with a new plate, while the 45-ARC PCBs are compatible with the original 45-ATS case with a new plate.
- The case uses a plate designed specifically for this case. You can substitute with other 1.6mm thick options if our plate materials aren't your style. The plate files are available by request.
- The case features semi hard O-Rings on the top and bottom of the plate to keep everything nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- The case features a 5° typing angle with the feet.
- Build Guide is here (O Ring Guide)
- The case in the product photos is the Accent Insert configuration with Frosted Glacier Blue acrylic, Black bolts and SA Godspeed.
Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
Additional case hardware color photos are here.
Additional switch plate color photos are here.
Additional layer selection help is here.
General PCB Info:
- Black soldermask with white silkscreen
- Top facing RGB indicator LEDs
- Hotswap sockets
- No soldering required
- Flashed with a default layout and tested before shipping
- Full QMK Support, including ability to easily program in QMK Configurator
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- USB Type-C cable
- MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in or snap in PCB Mount Stabilizers (plate mount not supported)
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.
Group Buy Details:
GB WILL RUN NOVEMBER 1ST TO DECEMBER 1ST.
ORDERS ARE SET TO SHIP 3-4 WEEKS ONCE THE GB ENDS. NOTE THAT CASES WILL BEGIN MANUFACTURING BEFORE THE GB PERIOD ENDS. ORDER CHANGES MAY NOT BE POSSIBLE ONCE SUBMITTED.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A GROUP BUY. THERE CAN BE DELAYS AND SET-BACKS. THE TIMELINE IS ONLY AN ESTIMATE. BY ADDING THIS ITEM TO YOUR CART AND PURCHASING YOU AGREE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING ABOVE. YOU WILL BE CHARGED IMMEDIATELY FOR THIS ITEM. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS ON THESE ORDERS.
FOR FUTURE NEWS AND UPDATES, PLEASE REFER TO OUR GB UPDATES PAGE.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns