40rmie Invisibolt Case and PCB
The 40rmie, pronounced "forty-or-me" or "For-me" is a 40%ish keyboard designed by KuroTheCrazy. This board features base kit compatibility with a half numrow, partial fn row, nav cluster, and arrow keys, for perfect ease of use in gaming and work. These PCBs are the new version with support for knob options. The big knob is a 38mm knob.
If you need a PCB you must select it in the drop down when configuring the case.
- A laser cut switch plate and plate foam is available as an add-on, but is not required to use the case due to the case being PCB mount.
- The case features semi hard adhesive gaskets on the top and bottom of the PCB to keep everything nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- The case features a 5° typing angle with the feet.
- The case is available with an HHKB layout version, Winkeyless (WKL), or a Standard Layout (No blockers). WKL is not available if using a 7u spacebar layout.
- Only silver screws are included. The case uses m2x5 and m2x12 screws if you would like to find other colors elsewhere.
- Optional Brass insert is now available.
- Additional knob and encoder options can be found here
- The case in the product photo features GMK Kaiju paired with a Pacific Blue case and Beige Top and Top accent layers.
Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
Additional switch plate color photos are here
Note: Case Assembly adds additional time for production. Timelines are here.
If case assembly is added, we will peel all the acrylic, install the adhesive strips and gaskets, and screw the case together. All that has to be done on your end is soldering (unless the PCB is hot swap) up the switch plate to the PCB and unscrewing the case bottom to drop it all into the case.
This is a general overview of all of our cases:
This sale only includes the case, case hardware, and universal 36mm x 6mm x 1.5mm silicone feet. Addtional options are available as add-ons but are only included if they are selected. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
All cases are made to order. The latest timelines are updated here.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns