The 40rmie, pronounced "forty-or-me" or "For-me" is a 40%ish keyboard designed by KuroTheCrazy. This board features base kit compatibility with a half numrow, partial fn row, nav cluster, and arrow keys, for perfect ease of use in gaming and work.
If you need a PCB you must select it in the drop down when configuring the case.
- A laser cut switch plate and plate foam is available as an add-on, but is not required to use the case due to the case being PCB mount.
- The case features semi hard adhesive gaskets on the top and bottom of the PCB to keep everything nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- The case features a 5° typing angle with the feet.
- The case is available with an HHKB layout version, Winkeyless (WKL), or a Standard Layout (No blockers). HHKB and WKL are not available if using a 7u spacebar layout. KLE Link
- Cork feet add-ons are available, but cases by default will ship with silicone bumpers. Damascus Engraving add-on for the cork feet is also available.
- Build Guide is here
- Frosted Yellow with a Glitter Blue Accent Insert is shown in the product pictures paired with GMK Mitolet and Light Blue Bolts.
Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
Additional case hardware color photos are here.
Additional switch plate color photos are here.
Additional Layer Color Selection Help Photos are here.
General PCB Info:
- Blue Silkscreen
- Only soldering required is switches
- Flashed with a default VIAL layout and tested before shipping.
- Can be fully plug and play configured using VIAL.
What is required but NOT included for a finished build
- USB Type-C cable
- MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in or snap in PCB Mount Stabilizers (plate mount not supported)
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the PCB (if added), case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.