40rmie Gasket PCB Mount Acrylic Keyboard Case and PCB
The 40rmie, pronounced "forty-or-me" or "For-me" is a 40%ish keyboard designed by KuroTheCrazy. This board features base kit compatibility with a half numrow, partial fn row, nav cluster, and arrow keys, for perfect ease of use in gaming and work. These PCBs are the new version with support for knob options. The big knob is a 38mm knob.
The top layer grill above the arrows now matches the same grill style as the invisibolt case here.
If you need a PCB you must select it in the drop down when configuring the case.
- A laser cut switch plate and plate foam is available as an add-on, but is not required to use the case due to the case being PCB mount.
- The case features semi hard adhesive gaskets on the top and bottom of the PCB to keep everything nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- The case features a 5° typing angle with the feet.
- The case is available with an HHKB layout version, Winkeyless (WKL), or a Standard Layout (No blockers). WKL is not available if using a 7u spacebar layout.
- A Brass accent insert is now available.
- Frosted Yellow with a Glitter Blue Accent Insert is shown in the product pictures paired with GMK Mitolet and Light Blue Bolts.
This sale only includes the case, case hardware, and universal cork feet. Addtional options are available as add-ons but are only included if they are selected. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
All cases are made to order. The latest timelines are updated here.
Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns