Seigaiha Gasket Case Build Guide
Below is a build guide for the Seigaiha Case.
Important: This guide assumes you have already soldered the plate to the PCB if you are using the optional switch plate. Don't forget the stabilizers before soldering up.Tools Needed:
- Slotted and Phillips screwdriver
- Flush cutters or scissors
- Tweezers- for grabbing and positioning gaskets
- Rubber gloves- to help avoid finger prints
- Glasses cleaner or similar- to help kill static and clean layers right after peeling, DO NOT use anything that has isopropyl or rubbing alcohol in it as it will destroy acrylic.
- Clean Microfiber cloth
- Have a nice and clean workspace. The translucent colors love to show all sorts of dust, hair, and other things.
- Wearing rubber gloves cuts down on fingerprints. Pro tip is to do all the peeling first, then change your gloves so you can clean the layers as you place them.
- Using glasses cleaner or similar by spraying it on a microfiber cloth and wiping each layer down right after peeling does a great job of killing static and cleaning the layers. DO NOT use anything that has isopropyl or rubbing alcohol in it as it will destroy acrylic.