Mercutio Build Guide
Below is a build guide for the Mercutio Kit, but this guide is similar to other boards we sell that are bottom mounted for drop in compatibility such as Spacey, Nibble, Tidbit, and Scramble.
Important: This guide assumes you have already soldered the plate to the PCB. Don't forget the stabilizers before soldering up.Tools Needed:
- Slotted and Phillips screwdriver
- Flush cutters or scissors
- Tweezers- for grabbing and positioning gaskets
- Rubber gloves- to help avoid finger prints
- Glasses cleaner or similar- to help kill static and clean layers right after peeling
- Clean Microfiber cloth
- Have a nice and clean workspace. The translucent colors love to show all sorts of dust, hair, and other things.
- Wearing rubber gloves cuts down on fingerprints. Pro tip is to do all the peeling first, then change your gloves so you can clean the layers as you place them.
- Using glasses cleaner or similar by spraying it on a microfiber cloth and wiping each layer down right after peeling does a great job of killing static and cleaning the layers.