Le Chiffre Invisibolt Guide
Below is a build guide for the Le Chiffre, but this guide is similar to other boards we sell that have holes in the switch plate for securing to the case (Rev 2 Invisibolt Style)
Important: This guide assumes you have already soldered the plate to the PCB. Don't forget the stabilizers before soldering up.Tools Needed:
- Small Phillips screwdriver
- Flush cutters or scissors
- Tweezers- for grabbing and positioning gaskets and the double sided tape
- Rubber gloves- to help avoid finger prints
- Glasses cleaner or similar- to help kill static and clean layers right after peeling
- Clean Microfiber cloth
- Have a nice and clean workspace. The translucent colors love to show all sorts of dust, hair, and other things.
- Wearing rubber gloves cuts down on fingerprints. Pro tip is to do all the peeling first, then change your gloves so you can clean the layers as you place them.
- Using glasses cleaner or similar by spraying it on a microfiber cloth and wiping each layer down right after peeling does a great job of killing static and cleaning the layers.
- If your screws are a bit short on the bottom side and you can't screw into the standoffs just give the standoffs a single turn to loosen them and allow them to catch the screws. This is caused by acrylic tolerances being a bit thicker than normal and is not super common.