Most Common FAQ
PCB Firmware Page
We are working on making build guides for every style of case for sale on the store. See the links below for a general build guide for your case. Additional case build help is available on the store page for your case.
* QAZ/Rev 2 Invisibolt Build Guide (holes on switch plate tabs to secure to the case and gaskets on the bottom of the plate only)
* Old PCB Gasket Mount Case Build Guide(thick foam under the PCB)
* New PCB Gasket Mount Case Build Guide(strip gaskets on both sides of the PCB)
All of our laser cut acrylic and switch plates will are cut with a protective masking on each side, and should be removed before case installation. The film help protects while cutting as well as during shipment.
* Radiant and most of the Frosted Colors have a clear film on both sides (Note that occasionally there is no film on the frosted side once it's shipped out)
* Glossy acrylic colors usually have brown paper masking on both sides.
* Clear PETG plates have a clear film on both sides, and once removed the material is fully clear.
* POM has a white paper masking on both sides.
* IMA has a white paper mask on one side and a clear masking on the other.
PETG is cut and shipped with a clear film on both sides to protect it while cutting and for shipping. Once peeled your PETG will be crystal clear.
DO NOT use Isopropyl Alcohol, as it will destroy the acrylic finish.
Instead use gentle electronic screen or eyeglasses cleaner and a micro fiber towel. Dish soap and water will work as well.
All the acrylic gallery images are located here .
All the plate material gallery images are located here .
All the bolt hardware color images are located here .
If you wish to purchase a few samples to see what they look like IRL you can find that here.
Another great option to see what our colors look like IRL is to buy a coaster or keychain. Those can be found here.
While we try to get as many color photos as possible uploaded, newer colors stocked may not have build photos yet. Any photos we have will be posted to these galleries. We highly encourage customers to tag us on Instagram @p3d_store or use the #p3dstore tag to showcase their builds.
* All of our acrylic color options can be located here.
* We try to make the color of our products as close as possible to how they look IRL. If you wish to purchase a few samples to see what they look like you can find that here.
* Another great option to see what our colors look like IRL but cut and engraved is to buy a coaster or keychain. Those can be found here.
* We currently offer 6 different types of plate materials. They are PETG, Impact Modified Acrylic (IMA), ABS, POM, Polycarbonate (PC), and Polypropylene (PP)
* PETG is a very flexible material, and is stock with a plastic film masking on both sides. Once peeled off the plate will be clear.
* IMA is a very flexible material similar to PETG. It will not crack like normal acrylic plates unless folded well beyond usual limits. IMA ships with a clear mask on one side and a white masking on the other side.
* ABS is a bit flexier than IMA, and provides a different sound and feel vs the other plate options. There may be small surface micro scratches from the shipping and cutting process because they are not masked from the factory.
* POM is a stiffer plastic material, but not as flexible as PETG or IMA. There may be small surface micro scratches from the shipping and cutting process because they are not masked from the factory.
* Polycarbonate (PC) is a stiffer plastic, but a little less than POM, that is CNC cut. Clear PC ships with a plastic film masking on both sides.
* Polypropylene (PP) is a flexy plastic that is just a bit stiffer than IMA and PETG, and offers a unique sound as well. PP is Semi Translucent and ships with no masking material on it.
The latest queue times for made to order items is always up at the top announcement bar for the website. Once the product is made the shipping time will be based on the option selected while ordering the product. If we ever miss this timeline with your order please reach out to us to make sure your order didn't get missed, mistakes can happen on our end.
We try to batch cut our orders as much as possible to reduce acrylic scrap waste and plate material scrap waste. The more we cut the more we can pack cuts onto sheets vs using leftovers.
We typically cut on the laser Tuesday-Thursday, so orders placed later in the week are unlikely to make it into that weeks batch.
We typically CNC cut on Thursdays, and will cut all orders up to that day, so plate orders on Thursdays or Fridays usually end up going on the following weeks cutting schedule.
All US orders will ship for free! Free shipping uses the cheapest available shipping between USPS or UPS. If you upgrade to priority shipping we will send your order with priority methods selected, but it does not change your place in the order queue.
Once a order has been submitted order changes are NOT guaranteed. Make sure you are choosing the correct options/add-ons. All custom products are non refundable.
The latest International shipping updates are located here.
We are proudly located in Minnesota, USA
Case Printing/ Case Files FAQ
Unfortunately, 3dp cases are unlikely to be offered again
Case files are available here for purchase. Note that not all cases from our catalog are available for purchase. Some are either open source or designed by others.
A revamped case file page is coming soon.