This laser cut acrylic case design is for Keeb.io's Quefrency Rev 2, 3, and 4 PCBs. The case incorporates the Keeb.io switch plate, so if you've already assembled you are good to go. All hardware for case installation is included. This sale only includes the case and assembly hardware. All other components need to be sourced from keeb.io or other vendors.
- The case features semi hard 1/32" black foam gaskets on the top and bottom of the plate to keep the plate nice and secure, as well as helping damping.
- The case features a 5° typing angle with the feet.
- POM and PETG switch plates are available for add-ons if you don't have the Keeb.io plates. The case requires a switch plate.
- Plate foams are available for add-ons. Plate and Foam gallery is located here.
- Encoder and Knob add-ons are available.
- Build Guide is here.
- Opaque Orange with SA Yuri is shown in the product pics
Note: Right Angle TRRS and USB connectors may not fit with this case. The added case depth conflicts with the angle, so only straight cables are guaranteed to work properly.
Note: The Rev4 PCB prototypes sold by Keebio do not fit in this case due to PCB clearances. The production Rev4 PCB will fit our cases though.
Additional in stock acrylic color photos are here.
Additional case hardware color photos are here.
Additional switch plate color photos are here.
General Keyboard Case Product Info:
- This sale only includes the case and case hardware. All other components need to be sourced from other vendors.
- All cases are made to order.
- See main website announcement bar for latest new order shipping times.
- Please contact us if you have compatibility questions or concerns.